Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Wow!  I can't believe that Christmas is over already!!  I know it has been just over a month since my last post. I have started posts in my head  many times but just haven't been able to get them from my head onto here.  The last month has definitely been a crazy one for us.  Between work, school & many many Christmas concerts the time has just flown by. For the most part we've had some mostly decent numbers. A couple nasty, come from out of nowhere lows - one of them was a 2.3 that she didn't even feel :-(  We have managed to this far avoid the rather nasty virus that has been making its way around.  All of the festivities were fairly well managed D wise. There was a bit of SWAGing going on & a fair bit of grazing but up until today her numbers have stayed pretty even. This morning she woke up at 16.4 and stayed in the teens/low 20's all day. I'm not sure if it is everything catching up to her or the beginning of something unpleasant but either way I'm hoping it doesn't stick around for long!!

We have had the joy of having our oldest daughter and her baby here for Christmas so there have been LOTS of Nana snuggles happening which is great. They will be here until after the New Year but I am leaving on the 29th so I need to get as many in now as I can. I have a conference in Miami next week that I am really looking forward to attending. 6 days of being warm!!!!  I can't wait!!!  I am certainly nervous about leaving my dear hubby to deal with D but I know he can do it :-)

I hope & pray that everyone had a blessed Christmas and will continue to enjoy the holiday season!!

Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment